Can I read PDF files with what software?

Can I read PDF files with what software?To read PDF files, we increasingly need a PDF reader.It is possible to get twice the result with half the effort with a ...

Oct 20,2023 | EmilySarah

To read PDF files, we increasingly need a PDF reader.

It is possible to get twice the result with half the effort with a professional PDF reader. merge multiple photos into one pdf There are many similar readers on the market. I prefer domestic brands in China, and comparative research suits our needs.

There are many features in this PDF editing software, including: reading, transforming, commenting, encryption, splitting, merging, watermarking, electronic signature, compression, etc. As an old brand made in China, PDF is no less popular than WPS and has the second biggest number of users in the world in terms of PDF editors, with 650 million registered users.

Aspect of view

Several reading modes are available in the PDF editor, including full screen and night mode. You can convert the PDF files according to your needs, but you can also reorganize them; and if the document contains horizontal pages, you can change the view from horizontal to vertical by using the "Rotate Pages" function. Simply click on the view function and choose the page rotation function, and you can adjust the desired pdf file at will.

Aspects of annotation

Of course, the PDF editor has comprehensive annotation tools, such as wavy lines, underscores, highlighted areas, and so on, so it is inevitable that some critical comments will be made when reading PDF files. Several of these features allow you to highlight key points for quicker reading, while others allow you to comment on articles by others.

With this tool, you can make some graphic information and even draw some accurate sketches using this PDF editor. Oh, my god, this is so easy to use. You can use pencils, shapes, erasers, measuring tools, seal tools, etc.

Function of protection

Because I use this software more often, I answered the main questions. I basically introduced the reading function. Click the download link above to use it. If you find it useful, please comment below.

convert the document to PDF PDF documents

More Articles

How long does it take to migrate SharePoint?
How long does it take to migrate SharePoint?

How long does it take to migrate SharePoint?Even the time of day, if you are trying to move material to Office 365, might ha...

Does a water dispenser make sense?
Does a water dispenser make sense?

Does a water dispenser make sense?It s no secret that filtered water from a water dispenser is good for your health. There a...

Takeaway has become part of our life scene, but is it really good?
Takeaway has become part of our life scene, but is it really good?

The takeaway market has become a part of the actual scenario that enhances our study life. More and more people are used to ...

What is there to know about air freight?
What is there to know about air freight?

In the world economic trade, although now we most commonly used logistics management is shipping, but after all, the number ...

safe air transportation international air tickets transportation

What is the difference between nucleic acid testing and antigen testing?
What is the difference between nucleic acid testing and antigen testing?

What is PCR Nucleic Acid Testing?Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) testing, also known as Nucleic Aci...

RT-PCR Polymerase Chain Reaction Nucleic Acid Testing

5g module products for doctors and patients to bring convenience
5g module products for doctors and patients to bring convenience

In terms of customer service, from old to new, like customer lpwa 5g thinking, customer urgency, and gradually formed a set ...

A guide to sizing blinds: ensuring perfect installation and free movement
A guide to sizing blinds: ensuring perfect installation and free movement

Do you know how to measure blinds? Of course, the measurement of blinds, depending on the actual condition of the window, is...

window blinds size measurement blinds

What is the process of creating and discovering a blockchain?
What is the process of creating and discovering a blockchain?

How a block is created or discovered is determined by the blockchain. Proof-of-work is one of the most popular systems.P...