My skin is sensitive, and I want to protect it, yet I don't know how to protect it and how to avoid harming it.

My skin is sensitive, and I want to protect it, yet I don t know how to protect it and how to avoid harming it. This is a common situation in dermatology today....

Sep 26,2023 | Susan

cellulose sponge cloth manufacturers

My skin is sensitive, and I want to protect it, yet I don't know how to protect it and how to avoid harming it. This is a common situation in dermatology today.

Using a sponge instead of a towel and a steel ball shower shows that you are still conscious of protecting your skin.

Don't forget, however, that sponges have friction and are used to remove dust. cellulose sponge cloth manufacturersThough sponges are less harmful than steel balls, they can also damage the skin. Although sponges may be fine for adults with rough skin, they can cause enough harm for babies and young children.

When combined with the cleaning effect of shower gel, the damage is even greater.

Similarly, use facial cleanser or facial cleanser, and use weakly acidic facial cleanser that does not even foam; Wash your hair with shampoo, and use shampoo with weak acidity or no foaming; Hand sanitizer, and weak acid foam-free hand sanitizer; The company does not use washing powder to wash face, hair, and hands, but it does not recommend using alkaline detergent.

Using foaming detergent, we can wash clothes cleaner but also hotter. Foam cleansers, shampoos, and hand sanitizers are less protective of the face, scalp, and hands. When you remove more ash, your skin will retain less sebum, which means it will be more likely to be damaged.

Despite one fifth of the 21st century having passed, some old people still wash their hair and face with laundry detergent, soap, soap, and sulfur soap, and some people use homemade soap.

Hand sanitizers with baby sanitizer labels can cause damage to your opponent, especially those with foam, which means more damage after your hands dry.

The less foam a cleaning product has, the less damage it does to the face, scalp, and hands.

The amount of formaldehyde released by magic friction has become increasingly important to Chinese people. Here we Xiamen four lines for you to see in detail.

It is 50 times the standard, and the screenshot says "Secondary textiles only (direct contact with skin) u003C 75mgu002Fkg". GB 18401-2010 "B direct contact with skin" specifies that formaldehyde content does not exceed 75mg/u002Fkg. Try it on as underwear. This is too casual and meaningless.

According to the hygienic standard for formaldehyde in indoor air, formaldehyde in indoor air can be allowed at a maximum concentration of 0.08 mg/fm3. A nano-sponge was placed in an airtight beaker to measure formaldehyde concentration. As a result, you will likely find that the formaldehyde concentration in your home exceeds the limit. It should be noted that formaldehyde concentrations are measured in the air, not in a closed box where decorations are purchased.

Formaldehyde is water soluble and chemically unstable, meaning that it will dissipate before accumulating. Although nano sponge is convenient, previous cleaning appliances have many disadvantages (nano sponge is hard to mold, and people who have used it should be aware of the fact that stainless steel wire damages tableware greatly, sponges are poorly molded, and ordinary rags are a breeding ground for fungus).

In case the use of melamine resin in tableware may raise concerns, it is worth noting that as early as 1980, national standards regarding this matter were already established. The current standard, GB9690-2009, has been revised twice and now includes a requirement for formaldehyde migration. While there may be differences between tableware and nano-sponges, both are made of melamine and fall under the category of kitchen supplies. It is important to mention that there are currently no national standards specifically for nano-sponges, but we can learn from others' experiences. This standard serves as a guideline to determine if a nano-sponge meets the requirements, rather than simply assuming that it releases excessive amounts of formaldehyde. It should also be noted that many products contain formaldehyde, so exceeding the standard is not always avoidable.

how to protect protecting your skin

More Articles

What does PI control mean?
What does PI control mean?

What does PI control mean?Feedback control is exemplified by PI control. Because the proportional action is added, it offers...

Why Buying Organic Goods from Greentest Eco Is Good for the Earth and Your Health
Why Buying Organic Goods from Greentest Eco Is Good for the Earth and Your Healt...

Purchasing high-quality organic items from Greentest Eco is the ideal solution if you re wanting to improve your health and ...

The process of tasting a glass of whisky is just like a feeling of life
The process of tasting a glass of whisky is just like a feeling of life

Whisky circle has been circulating the saying: life is like a glass of whisky, only to drink it, you will know what kind of...

What do I put on for a K-pop concert?
What do I put on for a K-pop concert?

What do I put on for a K-pop concert?OVERALLS. ROMPERS. KAFTANS. TRACKSUITS. RESORT WEAR. SHORTS FOR SWEAT. KIMONOS. BLAZERS...

Without iTunes, how do I upload music to my iPhone?
Without iTunes, how do I upload music to my iPhone?

Without iTunes, how do I upload music to my iPhone?On your iPhone, launch the Apple Music app and find the song, album, play...

Raising flowers homemade insecticidal water, sprayed once every 5 days, bugs extinguished cleanly
Raising flowers homemade insecticidal water, sprayed once every 5 days, bugs ext...

After entering the summer, there are more pests and diseases, not only the abominable little flying insects, but also the me...

against insects red spiders mosquitoes

Sake is usually only half as strong as whiskey or vodka
Sake is usually only half as strong as whiskey or vodka

How much sake should you drink?Because sake usually has an ABV higher than 14%, you should pour amounts a bitsake hong kong ...

Is it possible to play It Takes Two alone?
Is it possible to play It Takes Two alone?

Is it possible to play It Takes Two alone?To play online, you need a friend with the same platform. In order for the co-op p...