PDF file is a format file with a high frequency of contact in everyone‘s daily study or work

How to compress PDF lossless compression!PDF file is a format file with a high frequency of contact in everyone‘s daily study or work, online pdf converter merg...

Sep 18,2023 | SHARON

pdf

How to compress PDF lossless compression!

PDF file is a format file with a high frequency of contact in everyone‘s daily study or work, online pdf converter merge compress but it is also often due to its excessive number and large volume, which affects the transmission efficiency, and will also bring a certain burden to the computer‘s storage space.

In fact, we can reduce the size of the file by compression. So here is a tip for you to compress PDF files without affecting the content. Interested partners quickly look down ~

PDFasset

Are you looking for an application that can handle PDF documents? Then PDFasset would be a good choice. convert merge pdf to single pdf Its main purpose is to improve the efficiency of office and study of contemporary young people, with a variety of processing functions, such as file format conversion, PDF processing, paper review, scanning and counting. Although it has a lot of features, the interface is very simple and straightforward, making it easy to get started even the first time you use it

Features:

Multiple modes:

Provide light compression, word to pdf converter free download offline deep compression two compression modes, we can choose according to different compression needs;

Lossless compression:

Although the volume of the compressed file is smaller, but the clarity of the content remains unchanged, to a large extent, to ensure the quality of the file, does not affect the secondary reading and transmission;

Live preview:

When selecting the compression mode, the volume of the compressed PDF file can be previewed in real time, which can effectively avoid the phenomenon that the compressed file

After reading today's sharing, have you learned how to compress PDF files? If you have any questions in the follow-up process, please feel free to ask them in the comments area or in private messages. Pay attention to @PDFasset, and see you next time!

PDF lossless compression compress PDF files

More Articles

novice mother most often encountere
novice mother most often encountere

Novice mothers are always nervous when they encounter problems.For fear of what will happen to the baby, in the end it is st...

mother

What language is DSP written in?
What language is DSP written in?

What language is DSP written in?Common programming languages for CDSP applications include C, BASIC, and assembly, which are...

A cup of goat milk is nutritious, calcium is easy to digest
A cup of goat milk is nutritious, calcium is easy to digest

In daily life, it may be because everyone has less exposure to goat milk, so they do not know enough about goat milk. As a r...

it milk mac

What occurs if I consume too much wasabi?
What occurs if I consume too much wasabi?

What occurs if I consume too much wasabi?Wasabi in large doses may make bleeding and bruising more likely in those with blee...

What eliminates bacteria from stagnant water?
What eliminates bacteria from stagnant water?

What eliminates bacteria from stagnant water?1. Boil. Boiling your water will make it safe to drink if you don t have access...

Should I wax or not wax my hair? You should know these five effects of hair removal.
Should I wax or not wax my hair? You should know these five effects of hair remo...

Due to the hot weather in summer, many Chinese women will wear some cool and dermes hairlessrefreshing clothes, but for the ...

5g Sub6 5G Sub6 Launches: The Future Of Your Wireless Network
5g Sub6 5G Sub6 Launches: The Future Of Your Wireless Network

The continuous innovations in the wireless field are reaching a new limit and 5G Sub6 is just one of them. Find out more abo...

How many flavors of Japanese sake are there?
How many flavors of Japanese sake are there?

However, these two dimensions of quantitative bitmain antminer s19 pro for sale standards and the taste of dry and sweet, co...