Thinking of installing blinds in your home? You must know these things!

Thinking of installing blinds in your home? You must know these things!Although blinds are mostly used in office places, many people are now installing blinds, ...

Sep 05,2023 | Susan

venetian blind

Thinking of installing blinds in your home? You must know these things!

Although blinds are mostly used in office places, many people are now installing blinds, wooden blindwhich not only look clean and tidy, but also have good light blocking performance.

If you also plan to install shutters, window blindsyou must fully understand these theoretical knowledge!

First, how to use shutters?

Generally, the shutter will have a lever to adjust the Angle of the blade downward. When the shutters are perpendicular to the ground, the inside cannot be seen from the outside. When the shutters are adjusted outward, the interior is not completely closed, and when the blades are parallel to the ground, it is bi-directional. In addition, electric shutters can be installed and adjusted with a remote control.

Two, the good and bad shutters

Benefits: It has excellent thermal insulation and sunlight isolation effect, venetian blindso it can adjust the indoor temperature to a certain extent, and also protect the furniture from ultraviolet rays. Moreover, blinds generally do not change color and deformation, and there is no problem with more than ten years of use.

Disadvantages: When the shutter is closed, although it can be separated from most of the outdoor, there are still some gaps, and the shielding effect is not as good as the curtain. And it's made up of leaves, which can be more troublesome to clean the dust.

Third, blinds purchase skills

1. Look at the material

There are many materials of blinds, such as bamboo curtains, which look good, but poor dimming is more prone to moisture and mold; Plastic blinds, the price is lower, but the texture will look cheaper. The most recommended is the classic aluminum shutter. The white one looks clean and simple with good corrosion resistance.

2. Look at the style

Although we all look the same, there are still some differences in style, such as through the push-pull type, rolling shutter type, etc., you can generally use more or use a rope adjusting rod to adjust the shutters of plant leaves, its light transmission and better, the use of development is also relatively simple and convenient.

What should I pay attention to when installing blinds?

You don't have to fix the blinds. It's inconvenient to clean the Windows.

Recommended to use flat type, good sealing, suitable for small window, single window.

For multiple Windows, folding can be used, such as installing the partition of the inner frame or the floor-to-ceiling window.

Related Hot Topic

What is a blind Venetian?

a blind (for a window) with many horizontal lats that may be adjusted simultaneously at any angle to change the quantity of light in.

blinds window blindsadopts wood blinds

More Articles

What to do when your car battery loses power? Teach you a few tricks to start your vehicle without asking for help
What to do when your car battery loses power? Teach you a few tricks to start yo...

The first question is the state of Chinese cars, and the second is where to go.lithium battery cell machine If our automotiv...

business ordinary battery life information security

What are the top ten physical fitness skills?
What are the top ten physical fitness skills?

What are the top ten physical fitness skills?They are stamina, strength, flexibility, power, coordination, agility, balance,...

What is China's largest shopping center?
What is China's largest shopping center?

What is China s largest shopping center?Guangdong Province s New South China Mall debuted in 2005. With a total area of 5 mi...

How frequently would you advise people to undertake ambulatory blood pressure monitoring?
How frequently would you advise people to undertake ambulatory blood pressure mo...

How frequently would you advise people to undertake ambulatory blood pressure monitoring?Measurements should be taken every ...

Guardian Lights: 7 Exceptional Mosquito Repellent Lamps for 2024
Guardian Lights: 7 Exceptional Mosquito Repellent Lamps for 2024

Founded in 2004, this enterprise s impact extends globally, welcoming customers from all corners of the world. Operating fro...

Pest Defense pest control pests

My skin is sensitive, and I want to protect it, yet I don't know how to protect it and how to avoid harming it.
My skin is sensitive, and I want to protect it, yet I don't know how to protect ...

My skin is sensitive, and I want to protect it, yet I don t know how to protect it and how to avoid harming it. This is a co...

how to protect protecting your skin

How much does air freight cost us from China?
How much does air freight cost us from China?

How much does air freight cost us from China?Air freight prices and expenses from China to the United StatesFor shipments we...

Recommended deep cleansing masks for sensitive skin, don't look at the regret series!
Recommended deep cleansing masks for sensitive skin, don't look at the regret se...

For women with sensitive skin, every season is a difficult time for the skin, the change of seasons brings changes in the en...

Deep Cleansing Mask