What is the role of communication modules in the IoT industry chain?

Wireless communication modules are irreplaceableThe main function of a wireless communication module is to send or receive electromagnetic signals and convert t...

May 20,2022 | Ishara

What is the role of communication modules in the IoT industry chain?

Wireless communication modules are irreplaceable

The main function of a wireless communication module is to send or receive electromagnetic signals and convert them into information that we can understand.

Through this principle, we can connect objects to each other, so that various IoT terminal devices can realize information transmission capability, and various smart devices have IoT information interface.

Wireless data communication system module is the key technical link connecting the sensing layer and network layer of the Internet of Things, which belongs to the underlying hardware link.

It is an irreplaceable function in the IoT industry chain, and is the carrier of IoT through the terminal of smart phone.

Classification of wireless communication module

Wireless communication module can be divided into communication module and positioning module according to its networking and positioning function, and the positioning module is mainly based on the positioning module of satellite positioning.

According to the different communication technologies, communication modules can be divided into cellular communication modules and non-cellular communication modules.

Cellular communication modules are further divided into 2, 3, 4, 5G and NB-IOT, e-MTC, and non-cellular communication modules are further divided into Bluetooth, WIFI, ZigBee, Lora and sigox.

Related Hot Topic

What number of communication models exist?

Linear, Interactive, and Transactional are the three widely accepted models of the communication process, and each provides a somewhat different viewpoint on that process.

Explain what communication is.

Giving, receiving, and exchanging information are all parts of communication, which might take the form of talking, writing, listening, or reading. Effective communicators pay close attention to others' opinions, talk or write effectively, and respect them.

What is the most fundamental kind of communication?

The exchange of messages between a sender and a receiver across a medium is referred to as communication. This is the fundamental model of communication. The model takes into account the receiver's response or feedback, as well as the context(s) in which communication occurs.

Which 5 communication skills are most important?

Top 11 Communication Techniques for Every Work #1: Oral and written communication. Written and spoken communication are both examples of verbal communication, which is the act of conveying information through words. Presentation is number two. Active listening is number three. Nonverbal communication is number four. #5. Recommendations.... #6. Show respect. Confidence is number seven. Clarity is item #8. More things...

What are three effective communication techniques?

You and the people you work with will be able to improve your social skills and interpersonal relationships with the aid of these scientific tools.
They consist of:
Express gratitude. Br>Speak amiably. Breathe slowly. Talk only briefly.
Pay close attention.

More Articles

Treatment considerations for phenylketonuria should not be carelessly ignored
Treatment considerations for phenylketonuria should not be carelessly ignored

After treatment, patients on a low phenylalanine diet need to have their blood phenylalanine pku treatment monitored to keep...

Exists a mental model for systems thinking?
Exists a mental model for systems thinking?

Exists a mental model for systems thinking?I will present the three fundamental systems thinking mental models-bottles, leve...

8 Surprising Benefits of Butterfly Pea Flower Extract to Flutter Your Health
8 Surprising Benefits of Butterfly Pea Flower Extract to Flutter Your Health

Do you enjoy using natural cures and bright blue colors? If so, butterfly pea flower extract is a must-have! This unusual pl...

How do I pick a quick charger?
How do I pick a quick charger?

How do I pick a quick charger?Think of the connector first. Instead of the standard rectangular USB-A connector, Power Deliv...

5 Ways Aging Research Is Changing Our Lives
5 Ways Aging Research Is Changing Our Lives

In the United States, aging research is an emerging field and is approached using a variety of methods. From gene sequencing...

Should I discard the sponge I used to clear the mold?
Should I discard the sponge I used to clear the mold?

Should I discard the sponge I used to clear the mold?You are not required to discard it. Your sponge can be cleaned to exten...

High precision satellite positioning - what is the difference between GNSS and GPS
High precision satellite positioning - what is the difference between GNSS and G...

At present, we often see the word GPS on cell phones and cars, leading many people to misunderstand: Didn t our country s Be...

How to make cockroaches disappear? What are the methods?
How to make cockroaches disappear? What are the methods?

Cockroaches disrupt our lives like uninvited guests. It could be a match made in heaven, or it could scare your girlfriend a...

cockroaches disappear cockroaches medicine cockroaches killer