Recently, an interesting study was published:

A laser engraving machine is equipped with AI that can automatically identify the material and judge the engraving force with an accuracy of 98%Recently, an int...

Nov 01,2023 | Beatrice

A laser engraving machine is equipped with AI that can automatically identify the material and judge the engraving force with an accuracy of 98%

With AI, the laser engraving machine can engrave on T-shirts made from mixed materials and automatically adjust the force to avoid cutting.

Their AI was installed on the existing laser engraving machine, which can automatically recognize 30 different cutting technology materials with an accuracy of up to 98%.

The tool will tell you not only what it is, but also how hard and fast you should cut/carve it.

If this is a dangerous material, laserpecker metal engraving please be careful.

As a result, there is no risk of human error (especially if the material is not mislabeled), and the cutting force will not damage the material.

Which of the following three transparent plastic materials would be suitable for making a protective mask?

Brush a few times, the students' three analyses are clearly not in vain:

The right image shows polycarbonate, a dangerous material that cannot be cut (cutting can produce toxic flames);

The middle is cast propylene, which can be cut with a laser but cannot be cleaned with alcohol;

A clear sheet of plastic acetate can be rinsed with warm water and mild soap or alcohol on the left.

Choose the leftmost lab mask. Accept and complete it as follows:

The SensiCut AI can also be used to analyze the debugging of laser engraving patterns in addition to these functions:

Using Sensicut, you can lay out six pieces of material at a time and it will match the pattern to the material. Enter the thickness of each piece of felt, and Sensicut will tell you that the felt is too thin, or that the pattern design is too complicated.

Before carving, you can make it bigger.

If you don't adjust as it says, it will be a hassle:

Moreover, laser-assisted engraving can also be performed on materials such as mobile phone cases and mixed-material clothing.

In addition, this is another strength, since the traditional Chinese method of studying laser engraving on composite structural materials requires data splitting and boundary alignment.

Did you find this feeling cut useful along the way?

automatically identify avoid cutting

More Articles

Do surviving spouses receive pensions?
Do surviving spouses receive pensions?

Do surviving spouses receive pensions?If the deceased was retired, a reduced pension will frequently continue to be given to...

Harvard Astronomy School Dean: We may have detected the naked singularity
Harvard Astronomy School Dean: We may have detected the naked singularity

There is a singularity at the center of a black hole, where the curvature of space-time is so great that the known laws of p...

Black Hole

Payments are the pioneers of digital finance
Payments are the pioneers of digital finance

Unbounded Card also hopes to merge bank accounts in the main body of the payment system.The guests who attended the china u...

How many flavors of Japanese sake are there?
How many flavors of Japanese sake are there?

However, these two dimensions of quantitative bitmain antminer s19 pro for sale standards and the taste of dry and sweet, co...

Have you mastered the three core techniques of modern SEO?
Have you mastered the three core techniques of modern SEO?

Mastering Modern SEO: The 3 Essential Core Techniques Search engine optimization has evolved over the years into a sophistic...

SEO SEO web SEO tips

How can I uninstall a Bluetooth device that I don't recognize?
How can I uninstall a Bluetooth device that I don't recognize?

How can I uninstall a Bluetooth device that I don t recognize?Android: Remove Paired Bluetooth Connection To make sure Bluet...

Is It Takes Two a suitable game for beginners?
Is It Takes Two a suitable game for beginners?

Is It Takes Two a suitable game for beginners?Even during the most difficult boss encounters, the game contains a ton of lib...

Osteopathic Massage: An Effective Way to Relieve Body Fatigue, Improve Sleep, and Boost Immunity
Osteopathic Massage: An Effective Way to Relieve Body Fatigue, Improve Sleep, an...

Osteopathic massage is an ancient and effective treatment which can help people to relieve body fatigue,nuru massage in hong...

nuru massage body's immunity massaging acupuncture