What are the requirements for applying for a business visa to Hong Kong? What is the limit of stay for Hong Kong business visas?

What are the requirements for applying for a business visa to Hong Kong? visa extension hong kongWhat is the limit of stay for Hong Kong business visas? Busines...

Sep 07,2023 | Kaitlyn

What are the requirements for applying for a business visa to Hong Kong? What is the limit of stay for Hong Kong business visas?

What are the requirements for applying for a business visa to Hong Kong? visa extension hong kongWhat is the limit of stay for Hong Kong business visas?

Business endorsements are issued to individuals engaged in business activities in Hong Kong or Macao. Accreditation is divided into three categories: three months, three months and one year. During the validity period, multi entry visa chinaeach stay at the destination shall not exceed 7 days.

(1) enterprises with an annual tax payment of between 500,000 yuan and 200,000 yuan, export income of between 300,000 yuan and 1.2 million US dollars, and registered capital of tax-free enterprises of between 500,000 yuan and 2 million yuan, a business endorsement valid for more than 3 months shall be issued to the business license holder.

(2) For tax reduction management enterprises with annual tax payment of 200,000-500,000 RMB, training visa hong kongforeign exchange income of 1.2-3 million USD and registered capital of 2-5 million RMB, business endorsements valid for 3 months or more can be issued to their legal representatives, directors, general managers, deputy managers and above, and project managers in charge of marketing, finance and other departments.

(3) for enterprises with an annual tax payment of RMB 500,000 and foreign exchange income of USD 3 million, or with a registered capital of RMB 5 million or more through tax reduction management, the legal representative, director, General Manager, Deputy General Manager and Management Department of the enterprise may issue business endorsement with validity of more than 1 year and more than 3 years, business endorsement valid for more than 3 months shall not be issued to major economic and business personnel.

(4) other personnel who need to go to Hong Kong and Macao to engage in business activities shall issue a valid business endorsement valid for 7 days.

Go through the formalities of Business Round Trip Certificate

【 Processing conditions 】

(1) sent by the unit to Hong Kong and Macao on business. "Unit" refers to an enterprise with independent legal personality registered in the State Administration for Industry and Commerce and its branches, or a unit with the nature of production and operation registered in the national tax department, and the permanent representative office of the enterprise in mainland China.

sake hong kong

An enterprise unit applying for three-month or one-year multiple business endorsements must first register with the relevant departments of entry-exit administration of the local public security organ for the record. All localities shall, in the light of the actual development of local life in China, formulate specific implementation measures and approval conditions for registration and filing, and make them public.

(2) Operators who are not engaged in industrial and commercial activities go to Hong Kong and Macao on business.

(3) persons driving special purpose vehicles between the mainland of China, Hong Kong and Macao.

(4) China mainland residents and overseas Chinese working in international organizations' offices in China, foreign embassies and consulates in China, foreign enterprises, news agencies and other offices in China (hereinafter referred to as "offices in China").

The above-mentioned personnel are sent by the unit to Hong Kong and Macao to engage in business activities.

(5) the applicant in China, Hong Kong or Macao for international business endorsement, each stay in Hong Kong or Macao for no more than 7 days.

(6) if a person holds a valid Two-way Permit issued by this municipality, or an application for a valid Two-way Permit issued by this municipality, or a valid Two-way Permit not issued by this municipality, after applying for a Two-way Permit endorsement in this municipality, application for Two-way Permit endorsement will be made by the certification body. No applicant from Hong Kong or Macao may entrust another person to apply on his or her behalf

【 Precautions 】

(1) Those who provide false certificates to defraud business endorsements shall be disqualified from filing and stop their employees from handling business endorsements. If it constitutes an illegal crime, the relevant legal responsibilities shall be investigated.

(2) where the unit is registered with the Registration Authority, the registration shall be suspended for two to three years; if the personnel of the unit engaged in illegal or criminal activities with the business registration form in Hong Kong or Macao, their qualification for registration shall be revoked in accordance with the law, to restrict their application for immigration documents.

Hong Kong visa visa hong kong

More Articles

Strategies for Successful Borrowing in 2023
Strategies for Successful Borrowing in 2023

Small business loans play a pivotal role in nurturing entrepreneurship. personal loan Tailored to meet the unique needs of b...

instant personal loans consolidation loans

Is it possible to melt wax in a glass bowl?
Is it possible to melt wax in a glass bowl?

Is it possible to melt wax in a glass bowl?Put your wax in a pouring jug, glass bowl, or smaller pan. 3. Transfer the melted...

Why is the prostate so hard?
Why is the prostate so hard?

Why is the prostate so hard?The gland may become hard and rough as a result of prostate cancer. A DRE may not be able to ide...

7 Easy Steps to Protect Your Family From Water Radiation
7 Easy Steps to Protect Your Family From Water Radiation

Are you trying to find solutions to shield your loved ones from the hidden risk of dangerous radiation in water? Look nowher...

After using a sponge, why do I still itch?
After using a sponge, why do I still itch?

After using a sponge, why do I still itch?Both contact (allergic) dermatitis and irritant dermatitis can result from coming ...

Ink and Impress: Top 7 Wax Stamp Choices for the Year Ahead (2023)
Ink and Impress: Top 7 Wax Stamp Choices for the Year Ahead (2023)

Embrace a level of distinctive elegance with our signature wax stamps, meticulously created to be the go-to tool for adding ...

Wax Seal Stamp Unveiling Nature's Palette Size Matters

The four things to do to achieve emotional and mental harmony
The four things to do to achieve emotional and mental harmony

1. The emotional stability is undermined since both sexes adhere to the tenet that gentleman s friendship is like water an...

My skin is sensitive, and I want to protect it, yet I don't know how to protect it and how to avoid harming it.
My skin is sensitive, and I want to protect it, yet I don't know how to protect ...

My skin is sensitive, and I want to protect it, yet I don t know how to protect it and how to avoid harming it. This is a co...

how to protect protecting your skin