housewives for efficient storage and cleaning

Housekeeping principlesWith regard to housework, Japanese housewives propose to master the three principles of saving time, reducing quantity and not doing anyt...

Feb 13,2023 | James

housewives for efficient storage and cleaning

Housekeeping principles

With regard to housework, Japanese housewives propose to master the three principles of saving time, reducing quantity and not doing anything.

Time saving

Try to use lazy people's household appliances Moschino Kids HK or equipment to save housework time, as if using sweeping robots, dryers and dishwashers to speed up cleaning. Or use steam oven and pressure cooker to complete multiple courses of cooking at one time.

decrement

Set low goals and achieve the amount of housework you can afford. In addition to the daily cooking and laundry, you can choose one or two small chores a day, such as drying the quilt and cleaning the bathroom.

Don't do it

Don't do housework ≠ laziness, but consciously give up trivial chores and check if there are any chores that are easy to cause trouble, such as whether there are dishes that must be cleaned every day.

After mastering the principles, let's see how Japanese housewives actually operate:

1、 Cleaning

1. Put the cleaning tools in the area where you can get them immediately

Place cleaning sponges on the wall of the washstand, and the balcony contains vacuum cleaners, so that the cleaning tools can be placed in a readily accessible position, and the dirt can be cleaned immediately at the sight of it.

2. No objects are deposited on the road surface to create a clean environment

Do not deposit objects under the bed or on the ground, which is easy to create a blind area for cleaning! Keep the road clear as far as possible to create an environment that is easy to clean. The sofa and chest of drawers are designed with feet to facilitate the access of sweeping robots.

3. Clean the sink, tap or table after washing the bowl

Japanese housewives feel that the first step to reduce cleaning time is to try to "clean while doing". After washing the bowl, even the water tank and faucet should be cleaned together to remove the stains and water stains. If you have best electric mop for laminate floors a dishwasher, why don't you wipe the top of the stove to reduce the accumulation of oil stains when you put it into the dishes.

Cultivate the habit of frequent cleaning, so there is no need to plan cleaning, and housework becomes easier.

4. After going to the toilet, wipe the toilet water tank and washstand

After going to the toilet, you can directly take out the sponge to wipe off the water stains on the table top and faucet, and clean the toilet water tank at the same time. The toilet cover and toilet seat were wiped once with a sterile paper towel.

5. Use disposable cleaning tools

Clean the mop cloth after mopping the floor and wash the toilet brush after brushing the toilet. It is better to change it into a disposable mop cloth and toilet brush, and throw it away after use, saving cleaning time.

6. Discard tools that are easy to accumulate stains

Blankets, bowls and pans, drainage baskets, and toilet seat cushions, which can accumulate stains, must be cleaned frequently. The Japanese housewife proposed to discard all of them, so that there would be less housework to do.

7. Use tinfoil cooking to save the trouble of washing the pot

When making simple cooking, it is better to put tin paper in the non-stick pot for dry frying, which can avoid oil or sauce sticking to the pot and make cleaning more convenient.

2、 Storage

8. Eliminate useless items and reduce the storage quantity

Out-of-date clothes, expired dry food, high-heeled shoes that are often not worn, these almost useless items stored at home, will only increase the storage confusion. Cut off on time and discard all inapplicable items.

9. Store in the same storage box according to household use

For daily laundry, cleaning and breakfast, the props used will be stored in the same area according to different household chores, as if the cleaning tools around the washing machine are put together, and the towels and dusters used hong kong universities ranking to clean the table are put in the basket, so that the classification of items is clearer.

10. Apply translucent storage box and label it

I'm afraid that other people besides my mother don't know where to store the goods. Japanese housewives feel that storage is a household chores that can be borne by the whole family. It is best to use a translucent storage box with labels to quickly identify the storage location of items and facilitate family access and placement.

More Articles

When may MPF be withdrawn?
When may MPF be withdrawn?

When may MPF be withdrawn?In summary, earned benefits may be withdrawn in full or in installments. However, after a person r...

Professional versions of motorized stands, folding stops and woodpecker laser engravers can do the same!
Professional versions of motorized stands, folding stops and woodpecker laser en...

This time last year, I first learned about laser laser engravers on a platform that I started with the intention of trying. ...

Laser Engraver G-Senser

ERP Definition And What It Means In Software
ERP Definition And What It Means In Software

If you re reading this article, you probably have a pretty good idea of what ERP software is if not the exact definition. If...

Mpf Report: A New Tool To Navigate The Wild And Wonderful World Of Modern Prosthetics
Mpf Report: A New Tool To Navigate The Wild And Wonderful World Of Modern Prosth...

The landscape of prosthetics has changed dramatically over the past few years. Mpf Reports goes beyond bringing 波幅together c...

3d prototyping takes about how long and what are the steps?
3d prototyping takes about how long and what are the steps?

About 3d prototyping, most people have some understanding, in general in the modeling process are periodic, if the holiday p...

15 minutes to whiten your teeth
15 minutes to whiten your teeth

The first step to being charming must first require a confident smile.If you have two rows of teeth that are white enough,th...

it It coffee

I'm in good health, so why do I have high blood pressure?
I'm in good health, so why do I have high blood pressure?

I m in good health, so why do I have high blood pressure?High blood pressure causes absence of exercise. diet high in salt....

A Type C injury is what?
A Type C injury is what?

A Type C injury is what?C. Possible Injury Any reported or claimed injury that is not fatal, incapacitating, or manifestly n...