It would be a shame to use sponge brushes only for dishes! I'll tell you 3 little hidden uses

Sponge brushes are the most commonly used dishwashing tools in our kitchen. It s not very big, but it s very absorbent and strong in cleaning ability.white eras...

Aug 28,2023 | Aimee

sponge

Sponge brushes are the most commonly used dishwashing tools in our kitchen. It's not very big, but it's very absorbent and strong in cleaning ability.white eraser sponge It would be a pity if it was only used in the kitchen to wash dishes, because this sponge is much more useful than that!

Therefore, we can share with you today a few of their own country sponge brush small wonderful, so that its figure more than one appeared in the kitchen, well not much to say is to Let's go!

1. Quickly wash dishes

Doing laundry is always time consuming, but it's something we have to do every day after dinner because we always want to leave the job to someone else! Anyway, someone has to do the dishes. Usually, when we sponge the dishes, we wipe the sides repeatedly to clean them. If we make a hole in the center, we will rotate the sponge brush while washing the dishes and can wipe both sides, saving a lot of time with this method! Early back to the bedroom to wash dishes and play phone, watching TV does not smell good?

2. Clean window seams

We all know that window seams are narrow lines, not convenient for us to clean. At this time we can also cut the sponge brush from the center, but remember not to cut to the bottom, so it can not be used! Then we can align the slits of the cut sponge brush to the lines of the window, so that cleaning the window seams will be very easy!

3. Remove refrigerator odor

The fridge is where we store our food, and if the food stays in the fridge for too long, the fridge will have some weird smells, and then our sponge brush will come out, but in order to get rid of the smells, you need baking soda. It's very simple. Just sprinkle some baking soda on the sponge brush and put it in the fridge to get rid of the odor!

We can solve all three problems with that humble sponge brush. Doesn't it look great? You didn't think this little sponge brush had all these features? If you struggle with this, go in and give it a try!

Related Hot Topic

What is the best natural method for tooth whitening?

even Natural Way to Whiten TeethConsume trawberrie. Eating strawberries is one of the easiest ways to naturally whiten your teeth.Consume a lot of fruits and vegetables.Drink Champagne After Eating or Drinking.Use apple cider vinegar to rinse.Apply coconut oil to the skin.Get Off Your Tongue.Use hydrogen peroxide and baking soda.

sponge rag wash dishes

More Articles

Before a Covid test, can I eat?
Before a Covid test, can I eat?

Before a Covid test, can I eat?To lessen the chance of tainting the test, wait at least 30 minutes between eating and drinki...

The Benefits of Counterbalance Stackers for E-Commerce Warehouses
The Benefits of Counterbalance Stackers for E-Commerce Warehouses

The warehousing business has undergone profound transformation as a result of the growth of e-commerce. For warehouses to be...

Title: Amber Dr Tincher, who found that IHS business booming
Title: Amber Dr Tincher, who found that IHS business booming

Working in a small hospital, especiallyhere where we re pretty rural, it keeps you really well-rounded with a lot of your me...

it same It

Why do older people consume more water?
Why do older people consume more water?

Why do older people consume more water?According to researchers, older people need to consume more water to make up for chan...

Three minutes to take you through bitcoin mining
Three minutes to take you through bitcoin mining

A bitcoin miner is a computer that is used to generate bitcoins. Thesem31s whatsminer computers are typically equipped with ...

Makestar Intelligence's unmanned warehouse technology development
Makestar Intelligence's unmanned warehouse technology development

In recent years, various domestic warehousing automation equipment has become the most important concern of the current ware...

Why should we give up the traditional payment method and choose online payment?
Why should we give up the traditional payment method and choose online payment?

First, about security.Most Southeast Asians distrust online payment companies payment gateway hong kong because they fear th...

Correct use of ear thermometers, there are many expressions of the word correct?
Correct use of ear thermometers, there are many expressions of the word correct?

What I want to say is:If you use the earmuffs correctly, and if the earmuffs themselves are done well, the theoretical measu...

who app