7 Fantastic Kitchen Lighting Ideas

You should also choose good lighting for the kitchen; good lighting can even take the overall appearance of the kitchen up a notch. Schoolhouse-style recessed l...

Mar 15,2023 | Frederica

7 Fantastic Kitchen Lighting Ideas

You should also choose good lighting for the kitchen; good lighting can even take the overall appearance of the kitchen up a notch. Schoolhouse-style recessed lighting, barn lights, and wall sconces are all excellent options; here kitchen cabinets designare some classic styles to consider.

This vintage fixture's bold black and white stripes will add eye-catching style to your space, while the hand-blown opal glass provides a warm, soft glow.

With the clear glass and clean lines of the modern kitchen designfixture, the polished metal creates a timeless feel.

The clear shadows of this sweet, yet simple light reveal a vintage Edison bulb.

An enameled interior and soft neutral tones soften an industrial iron color.

This classic blackGas Hob lampstand can also be hung upside down, but I think it looks more modern that way.

The scissor arms add a vintage touch to this hardworking fixture.

A solid brass fixture makes a charming statement, and the translucent opalescent glass adds a vintage feel.

Related Hot Topic

Should my kitchen be painted white?

Clean and streamlined appearance. White kitchens always appear to be the most streamlined and organized. A tidy workspace is encouraging and motivating in a place where you want to prepare and cook food. It's a major factor in why white kitchens, even in pre-owned homes, are so appealing to purchasers.

Which type of hob is best?

Due to the fact that no energy is wasted heating the surface, induction hobs often have the highest energy efficiency. Since gas is less expensive than electricity, gas hobs are also regarded as energy efficient because they often have the lowest annual operating costs.

More Articles

How do I get my MPF back when I leave Hong Kong?
How do I get my MPF back when I leave Hong Kong?

How do I get my MPF back when I leave Hong Kong?You can withdraw your collected MPF benefits as a lump sum tax-free if you r...

男人的前列腺有什麼用? 這四個特征中的每一個都非常有用
男人的前列腺有什麼用? 這四個特征中的每一個都非常有用

前列腺是男性生殖系統,是人體內共存的一種具有內外兩種分泌功能的性分泌腺。前列腺按摩器它在生殖、消化、泌尿系統和神經系統中起作用。它不暴露在身體外部,不能被其他人看到。它是一個巨大的腺體,位於腎髒和泌尿系統周圍。它的形狀和大小像一個稍微扁平的栗子。對...

The kidneys may aluminum cause harm.
The kidneys may aluminum cause harm.

The kidneys may aluminum cause harm.Acute aluminum toxicity (500 g/L or more) may impair even healthy kidney function, causi...

The process of tasting a glass of whisky is just like a feeling of life
The process of tasting a glass of whisky is just like a feeling of life

Whisky circle has been circulating the saying: life is like a glass of whisky, only to drink it, you will know what kind of...

Which four forms of digital signals are there?
Which four forms of digital signals are there?

Which four forms of digital signals are there?Signal Definition: Continuous-Time/Analog Signal.Separate-Time Signal.Electron...

Is iTunes still a Windows 11 option?
Is iTunes still a Windows 11 option?

Is iTunes still a Windows 11 option?As Microsoft released its most recent Windows 11 beta, it announced that the Apple Music...

Which iTunes update should I get for Windows 11?
Which iTunes update should I get for Windows 11?

Which iTunes update should I get for Windows 11?In October 2022, what is the most recent version of iTunes for Windows 10/11...

Components of a Wafer Test Probe Station and the Importance and Requirements of Wafer Testing
Components of a Wafer Test Probe Station and the Importance and Requirements of ...

The components of a wafer test probe table include a tester, a measuring and carrier table moving part, and a wafer handling...

measuring wafer prototypes wafer probe