World Health:Horizontal machining center.It is a machining center where the spindle axis is set parallel toAntminer S19 the table, and is mainly applicable to machining box-...
Jul 21,2022 | Ashley
Horizontal machining center.
It is a machining center where the spindle axis is set parallel toAntminer S19 the table, and is mainly applicable to machining box-type parts.
The spindle of horizontal machining center is horizontal, usually with a square table for indexing rotary motion. Generally, it has three to five motion coordinates, commonly three linear motion coordinates plus one rotary motion coordinate, which enables the workpiece to be machined on the remaining four sides except the mounting surface and the top surface after one clamping, and is most suitable for machining box-type parts.
Generally, it has indexing table or CNC conversion table, which can process all sides of the workpiece; it can also be used for the joint movement of multiple coordinates, so as to process complex space surfaces.
Some horizontal machining centers with automatic exchange small cnc machining center table, in the work position of the workpiece is located on the table for processing at the same time, can be located in the loading and unloading position of the workpiece on the table for loading and unloading, thereby greatly reducing the auxiliary time, improve processing efficiency.
Vertical machining center.
It is a machining center with the spindle axis set perpendicular to the table, mainly suitable for processing plates, discs, molds and small shell-type complex parts. Vertical machining center can complete the milling, boring, drilling, tapping and cutting threads and other processes. Vertical machining center is at least three axes two linkage, generally can realize three axes three linkage. Some of them can be controlled by five or six axes.
The height of the center column is limited, and the machining range of box-type workpiece should be reduced, which is the disadvantage of the vertical machining center. But the vertical machining center workpiece clamping, positioning is convenient; cutting tool trajectory is easy to observe, debugging procedures to check the measurement is convenient, can be found in time to stop processing or modification; cooling conditions are easy to establish, cutting fluid can directly reach the tool and machining surface; three coordinate axes and Cartesian coordinate system coincide, feel intuitive and drawing perspective, chip easy to exclude and fall, to avoid scratching the machined surface. Compared with the corresponding horizontal machining center, the structure is simple, covers a smaller area and is less expensive.
Working principle of machining center.
Workpiece in the machining center after a clamping, the digital control system can control the machine tool according to different processing procedures, automatic selection and replacement of tools, automatic change of machine tool spindle speed, feed rate and tool relative to the workpiece trajectory and other auxiliary functions, in turn to complete the workpiece on multiple surfaces and multiple processes of processing. And there are a variety of tool change or tool selection functions, so that the production efficiency is greatly improved.
Machining center due to the concentration of processes and automatic tool change, reduce the workpiece clamping, measurement and machine tool adjustment time, so that the cutting time of the machine tool to about 80% of the machine start time (only 15-20% of ordinary machine tools); also reduce the workpiece turnover between processes, handling and storage time, shorten the production cycle, with obvious economic effects. Machining centers are suitable for small and medium-sized mass production of parts with complex shapes, high accuracy requirements, and frequent product replacement.
Compared with the vertical machining center, the horizontal machining center has a complex structure, covers a large area and has a higher price. Moreover, the horizontal machining center is inconvenient to observe during machining and inconvenient for part clamping and measurement, but it is easy to remove chips during machining, which is beneficial to machining.
Types of horizontal machining center and special
1、Fixed column type
1) Table cross movement, table for X, Z direction movement, spindle box for Y direction movement, spindle box on the column has two forms of positive hanging, side hanging. It is suitable for boring and milling of medium-sized complex parts and other multi-process machining.
2) Spindle box cross motion, spindle box for X, Z direction movement, table for Y direction movement. Suitable for multi-process machining of small and medium-sized parts such as boring and milling.
3) Spindle box side hanging and column, spindle box for Y, Z direction movement, this layout is similar to the planer type horizontal milling and boring machine, the table for X direction movement. It is suitable for multi-process machining such as boring and milling of medium-sized parts.
2、Moving column type
1) Planer type, the bed is T-shaped, the table is in the front bed for X-direction movement, and the column is in the rear bed for Z-direction movement. The spindle box on the column has two forms of positive hanging and side hanging for Y-way movement. It is suitable for multi-process machining of medium and large parts, especially for boring and milling of large length parts.
2) Cross column movement type, the column makes Z and U (parallel to X direction) motion, the spindle box makes Y direction motion on the column, and the table makes X direction motion on the front bed. It is suitable for multi-process machining such as boring and milling of medium-sized complex parts.
3) Spindle ram feed type, the spindle box moves in Y direction on the column, and the spindle ram moves in Z direction. The column moves in the X direction. The table is fixed or equipped with rotary table. It can be equipped with multiple tables, suitable for small and medium-sized multiple parts processing, workpiece loading and unloading and cutting time can overlap.
Vertical Machining Center
Machining center (abbreviated as CNC, known as Computerized Numerical Control): is a highly automated multifunctional CNC machine tool with tool magazine and automatic tool changer. In Hong Kong, Taiwan and Guangdong, China, many people also call it computerized gongs.
Workpiece in the machining center by a clamping, the digital control system can control the machine tool according to different processes, automatic selection and replacement of tools, automatic change of machine tool spindle speed, feed and tool relative to the workpiece trajectory and other auxiliary functions, in turn to complete the workpiece on several sides of the multi-process processing. And there are a variety of tool change or tool selection functions, so that the production efficiency is greatly improved.
The Bitmain S19 Pro's or the Whatsminer M30S+'s lifespan is anticipated to last four years until the subsequent halving.
The goal of Math for Machinists is to give students a review of fundamental math concepts, including measurements, whole numbers, fractions, decimals, and percentages, as well as other math topics that are specifically relevant to manufacturing and machining, like precision measurements, angles, areas, volumes, and gears.
Measuring blood pressure is quite challenging if anyone has white coat hypertension. But not anymore. Edan has made an innov...
After treatment, patients on a low phenylalanine diet need to have their blood phenylalanine pku treatment monitored to keep...
When it comes to single malt scotch whisky, there is a lot of debate over how old it should be. While some people believe th...
5G is almost here - but what exactly is 5G and what does it mean for the future of 3gpp 5gtelecommunications. Find out all a...
Wi-Fi has become the standard for most wireless internet connections, and with it comes a number of factors to consider. In ...
Best Baby High Chair have a frame, a footrest and a feeding tray in front. Falls are the most serious injury when using a hi...
The article looks at how technology has influenced rail lte m moduletransportation, especially how LTE networks have been us...
Working adults have limited time and money Working parents with small children do not have time to breathe in childcare, hou...