Is insecticide necessary? Should I hide everything? What should I do?

Pesticides should be used with the following precautions:Please use the appropriate insecticide based on the type and severity of cockroaches in your home. fly ...

Feb 05,2024 | Victoria

Is insecticide necessary? Should I hide everything? What should I do?

Pesticides should be used with the following precautions:

Please use the appropriate insecticide based on the type and severity of cockroaches in your home. fly killer Read and follow the instructions on the company's product labels, especially regarding Chinese food contact.

Place food and kitchen utensils in a safe place or cover them with plastic bags or towels before spraying insecticides.

Do not spray pesticides directly on food, cockroach insecticide spray as this can cause contamination or food poisoning.

Wear protective measures: When using pesticides, wear gloves and masks to avoid inhaling harmful gases or touching your skin.

When using pesticides, open the window to ventilate the room so that air can circulate, mosquito killer in order to quickly discharge harmful gases.

If you plan to spray insecticides on pregnant women, infants, or pets, make sure you read the relevant product design instructions carefully before using to avoid exposure to pesticides. If possible, keep students from leaving their rooms after spraying insecticides.

Read the product instructions carefully and follow safe use guidelines when using a spray insecticide to kill cockroaches.

Starting with an exterminator for cockroaches:

Insecticides come in many forms, mainly pyrethroids and furosemide.

These sprayed insecticides are touch drugs. Contact occurs when a chemical comes into contact with a cockroach and enters its body through its skin and kills the cockroach. This medicine is suitable for use when the cockroach problem is extremely serious. Direct spraying can eliminate the visible cockroaches in the kitchen quickly, thus reducing the cockroach population rapidly.

However, the efficacy of this drug is generally relatively short, about 10 days or so, there is no learning effect, and furosemide spray will be much better than pyrethroid spray treatment effect we are much better, if not necessarily through the use of spray, it is recommended to use furosemide spray.

Cutlery should be put away and food should be sealed before using the cockroach spray. It is odorless and can be used in the corner of the cockroach's range.

To kill cockroaches in our homes, we usually use baits and pellets:

There is a difference between these two drugs and the spray, since the efficacy is relatively long, lasting 1-3 months. Since both of these are stomach poisons, cockroaches must be cleaned up before taking them, and poor hygiene will affect the effectiveness of the drug.

The two drugs should never be used together with pyrethroid sprays because the spray smells, contaminates both drugs, and prevents roaches from returning to feed.

appropriate insecticide spraying insecticides

More Articles

How do I turn on the online payment role for my bank credit card?
How do I turn on the online payment role for my bank credit card?

To pay online with a bank credit card, credit card gateway the website must support the bank credit card you have. For examp...

payment gateway

What kitchen layout is the most practical?
What kitchen layout is the most practical?

What kitchen layout is the most practical?One of the most common kitchen designs is the L form, which is quite practical and...

How is the payment platform account model of the third-party payment platform?
How is the payment platform account model of the third-party payment platform?

Payment system platform enterprise account management service development mode, financial management software the user must ...

payment gateway

Professional Special Surface Finishing Services
Professional Special Surface Finishing Services

In the industrial world, many special surface finishing such as bamboo, real wood, marble, glass, fabric, corian, leather et...

special services special

What is an e-commerce payment gateway?
What is an e-commerce payment gateway?

A payment gateway is a software application that transmits credit card information from a website to a credit card payment n...

What does PI control mean?
What does PI control mean?

What does PI control mean?Feedback control is exemplified by PI control. Because the proportional action is added, it offers...

What are the top 10 tips for staying fit?
What are the top 10 tips for staying fit?

What are the top 10 tips for staying fit?These are stamina, strength, flexibility, power, coordination, agility, balance, an...

What is the contemporary digital economy?
What is the contemporary digital economy?

What is the contemporary digital economy?What exactly is the digital economy, then? The digital economy is the area of the e...