If pesticides are used indiscriminately, will they cause poisoning? You need to know the proper way to use pesticides

There are many mosquitoes in summer, and insecticidal water is commonly used in life. Whether it is summer mosquitoes and flies, or often active cockroaches, re...

Dec 08,2023 | James

If pesticides are used indiscriminately, will they cause poisoning? You need to know the proper way to use pesticides

There are many mosquitoes in summer, and insecticidal water is commonly used in life. Whether it is summer mosquitoes and flies, or often active cockroaches, rely on insecticidal water to eliminate. Chinese SWAN Insecticide spray However, many people use the wrong method, resulting in poor pest control, and now it is necessary to explain the correct use of the method.

1) Wear protective clothing before pest control

Before using insecticidal water, wear protective clothing and masks, and try to avoid skin contact with insecticidal water, SWAN insect killer manufacturer because insecticidal water may cause skin poisoning, and the inhaled gas is also harmful to the human respiratory tract.

2) Make sure the space is free of food

Then the food in the pest control space can be taken away, or sealed with a plastic bag to avoid contaminating the main food with the agent liquid; In addition, the water source should also be sealed.

3) Don't spray too much insecticide

Do all the work in advance, you can start using insecticidal water. When applying insecticide, Chinese SPRITEX Insecticide spray shake the insecticide well and then spray it throughout the room. Try to spray evenly, but pay attention to the dosage. After spraying insecticide, you can leave the space, close the door, and wait outside for more than 10 minutes.

4) Open the window for ventilation

After waiting for more than 10 minutes, the doors and Windows of the room can be opened for ventilation. But don't go in and stay there until the smell of the room has completely dissipated.

5) Keep a proper distance when spraying

In addition to exterminating the entire space, there are also cases where other pests such as cockroaches suddenly appear and require urgent spraying of insecticidal water. At this time, only by spraying directly on the pest, but it should be noted that the spray should be kept 15-20 cm away.

insecticidal water active cockroaches

More Articles

wireless wifi module and Bluetooth Modules for the Internet of Things (IoT)
wireless wifi module and Bluetooth Modules for the Internet of Things (IoT)

The Internet of Things (IoT) is a system of interconnected devices, people, and data. With the help of wireless wifi modules...

wireless wifi module

Three skin care principles not to be missed in summer
Three skin care principles not to be missed in summer

Taking care of your skin is a daily necessity for women. However, not all women know how to protect and beautify their skin,...

In That, is Beverly a virgin?
In That, is Beverly a virgin?

In That, is Beverly a virgin?Beverly, a young girl, is also able to begin thinking about her own sexuality thanks to it. Tha...

Dietitian Hong Kong development prospects and registration methods, dietitians lose weight how to do good results?
Dietitian Hong Kong development prospects and registration methods, dietitians l...

Dietitian Hong Kong development prospects?Dietitian this industry in Hong Kong development prospects are relatively good, be...

Dietitian Hong Kong Dietitian Weight Loss

Applications and Advantages of Carbon Dioxide Lasers
Applications and Advantages of Carbon Dioxide Lasers

Carbon dioxide laser is a kind of laser with high continuous output power, which has been developed earlier and the commerci...

Carbon dioxide laser application of lasers CO2 laser

How can I determine which charger to use?
How can I determine which charger to use?

How can I determine which charger to use?One with the proper electrical ratings will work with your device. The output volta...

Prevention and treatment of phenylketonuria
Prevention and treatment of phenylketonuria

Phenylketonuria is a disorder of pku handbook amino acid metabolism. The main reason is that a series of management function...

What caused iTunes to remove my music?
What caused iTunes to remove my music?

What caused iTunes to remove my music?When an Apple iPod, iPhone, or iPad is linked to a fresh or recently formatted compute...