Can I read PDF files with what software?

Can I read PDF files with what software?To read PDF files, we increasingly need a PDF reader.It is possible to get twice the result with half the effort with a ...

Oct 20,2023 | EmilySarah

To read PDF files, we increasingly need a PDF reader.

It is possible to get twice the result with half the effort with a professional PDF reader. merge multiple photos into one pdf There are many similar readers on the market. I prefer domestic brands in China, and comparative research suits our needs.

There are many features in this PDF editing software, including: reading, transforming, commenting, encryption, splitting, merging, watermarking, electronic signature, compression, etc. As an old brand made in China, PDF is no less popular than WPS and has the second biggest number of users in the world in terms of PDF editors, with 650 million registered users.

Aspect of view

Several reading modes are available in the PDF editor, including full screen and night mode. You can convert the PDF files according to your needs, but you can also reorganize them; and if the document contains horizontal pages, you can change the view from horizontal to vertical by using the "Rotate Pages" function. Simply click on the view function and choose the page rotation function, and you can adjust the desired pdf file at will.

Aspects of annotation

Of course, the PDF editor has comprehensive annotation tools, such as wavy lines, underscores, highlighted areas, and so on, so it is inevitable that some critical comments will be made when reading PDF files. Several of these features allow you to highlight key points for quicker reading, while others allow you to comment on articles by others.

With this tool, you can make some graphic information and even draw some accurate sketches using this PDF editor. Oh, my god, this is so easy to use. You can use pencils, shapes, erasers, measuring tools, seal tools, etc.

Function of protection

Because I use this software more often, I answered the main questions. I basically introduced the reading function. Click the download link above to use it. If you find it useful, please comment below.

convert the document to PDF PDF documents

More Articles

An n5 surface finish is what?
An n5 surface finish is what?

An n5 surface finish is what?a finish that is abrasive and has unidirectional grain to obtain a nominal Ra of 0.4 m between ...

Is hiring a money manager worthwhile?
Is hiring a money manager worthwhile?

Is hiring a money manager worthwhile?The decisions you must make to protect and increase your fortune become more difficult ...

Smart Motorized Curtains Cleaning and Maintenance Guide: Tips for Keeping Them Clean and Running Smoothly
Smart Motorized Curtains Cleaning and Maintenance Guide: Tips for Keeping Them C...

Automatic control curtains for daily cleaning and maintenanceWith the development of the domestic market, more and more inte...

Automatic control curtains Maintenance of motorized curtains curtains

What the multifunctional kitchen will look like in 2022
What the multifunctional kitchen will look like in 2022

In the new reality of 2022, everyday home owners are opting to redo their kitchens to accommodate work and school.Multi-func...

A long time ago I wanted to write an article, mainly about my feelings about the school, for reference only.
A long time ago I wanted to write an article, mainly about my feelings about the...

A long time ago I wanted to write an article, 40 under 40 awardmainly about my feelings about the school, for reference only...

school mainland or Hong Kong

Fibocom's Latest Innovation Is A Cat.1 Series Module That Will Accelerate The IoT
Fibocom's Latest Innovation Is A Cat.1 Series Module That Will Accelerate The Io...

The IoT industry is experiencing breakthroughs as different types of modules, chipsets and connectivity solutions are create...

What Is CNC Milling? Here's Your Simple Guide
What Is CNC Milling? Here's Your Simple Guide

CNC milling is a manufacturing process that uses cnc machining factorycomputerized machines to cut and shape solid materials...

Are two iTunes accounts permitted?
Are two iTunes accounts permitted?

Are two iTunes accounts permitted?On an iPhone and an iPad, you can create two or more Apple IDs. iTunes can it still be dow...