Learn now about secure VPCS in the cloud

Learn now about secure VPCS in the cloudWith the advent of the cloud era, the network scale continues to expand, ARM hostingand security problems such as ARP sp...

Aug 25,2023 | SAMMY

vpc

Learn now about secure VPCS in the cloud

With the advent of the cloud era, the network scale continues to expand, ARM hostingand security problems such as ARP spoofing, broadcast storm, and host scanning become increasingly serious. To solve these problems, network isolation technologies such as virtual private cloud (VPC) have emerged. What is a VPC? What does it do? How do I use it? The following parsing will let you know the result in seconds.

What is a VPC?

Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) is the full name of a virtual private cloud. Cloud platfrom providerIt builds an isolated virtual network environment for the elastic cloud server (ECS), which is configured and managed by users themselves, improves the security of user resources on the cloud, and simplifies the network deployment of users. You can define network features, such as security groups, IP address segments, and bandwidth. In a VPC, you can easily manage and configure internal networks to quickly and securely change networks. In addition, users can customize ECS access rules within and between security groups to enhance ECS security protection.

A virtual private cloud (VPC) creates a logically isolated virtual enterprise network development space for users. virtual private cloudUsers can use one of these resources more conveniently, just like using a private cloud.

What does VPC do?

Now that you know the basic definition of a VPC, let's take a look at how to use a VPC through an architecture diagram.

When you look at this picture, you might wonder. What are network ACLs and security Groups? What's the difference? Let's start with the security group. A security group is a logical group of ECS that have the same security requirements in a region. The binding of security groups and ECS can achieve the same function as a firewall. By default, instances of different security groups are not connected, but they can authorize mutual access between the two security groups.

A network ACL is a security protection policy similar to a security group. If you want to add other security layers, you can enable this policy. Network ACLs protect subnets. It controls the flow of data to and from the subnet through the direction and entry direction rules associated with the subnet. The security group has only one permission policy, but the network ACL can deny and allow.

In fact, VPCS are like our circle of friends. Not only can you set "don't look", but also set "don't let it see my circle of friends" to achieve flexible Settings.

Related Hot Topic

Is Bee Arm profitable?

ARM receives a fixed upfront licensing price when they deliver IP to a partner, as well as a variable royalty from the partner for each chip they produce that contains ARM IP. The licensing cost ranges from an estimated $1 million to $10 million. The royalty is typically 1 to 2% of the chip's selling price.

vpc computer network

More Articles

5 Autonomous Mobile Robots Companies Meet 3 Of The Most Promising Autonomous Mobile Robots Companies
5 Autonomous Mobile Robots Companies Meet 3 Of The Most Promising Autonomous Mob...

A guide to the 5 most promising autonomous mobile robotics companies that you can find. These top 5 autonomous mobile robots...

They say my,do you know what a miner is?
They say my,do you know what a miner is?

Bitcoin miners are computers used to generate bitcoins. These computers are bitmain t17+typically equipped with specialized ...

There are six things to keep in good shape, and people who stick to it are great!
There are six things to keep in good shape, and people who stick to it are great...

Middle age is a time of maturity for men, but it is also a time of physical and mental exhaustion for men. Since men, regard...

Healthy Eating

What are the daily available ways to slim down your face? The following methods are recommended
What are the daily available ways to slim down your face? The following methods ...

Using massage and diet to slim down the faceI believe that many girls who love to look beautiful are concerned about the way...

face slimming methods

7 customizable skeleton oil seal in 2024
7 customizable skeleton oil seal in 2024

The Coavoo Motor Mounting Bracket and the BK15 Bearing End Support Block are CNC kit parts that are compatible with Nema 23 ...

Richart buys 2.7% of US dollars alive
Richart buys 2.7% of US dollars alive

Here is my foreign currency arrival notice.The USD portion was notified to me today,I set 31.12 before.Then ... the other on...

it It history

5G NR: What Is It, And Does This Change The Future Of Mobile Network
5G NR: What Is It, And Does This Change The Future Of Mobile Network

In a world where we consume more and more data, 5G NR is going to play an important role in how users can access the interne...

Can drinking water machines make you ill?
Can drinking water machines make you ill?

Can drinking water machines make you ill?A filthy water cooler may contain a variety of undesirables, including bacteria tha...