Bath sponge, divided into artificial sponge and natural sponge two kinds

Bath sponge, divided into artificial sponge and natural sponge two kinds.hy Konjac sponge is more suitable for baby bathing?Infants and young children have deli...

Aug 14,2023 | Daphne

sheet

Bath sponge, divided into artificial sponge and natural sponge two kinds.

hy Konjac sponge is more suitable for baby bathing?

Infants and young children have delicate skin,konjac body sponge

The traditional towel fiber surface is rough, a little force,steel sponge

Natural Konjac sponge production process, will naturally form a three-dimensional mesh structure, the size of the holes, these holes can be like a foaming net, just a small amount of shower gel, can produce rich dense foam. At the same time, the excess oil and dirt on the surface of the baby's skin can be absorbed and cleaned.

Konjac alcohol in konjac has a natural antibacterial effect. After using Konjac sponge, wash it with water and put it in a cool and ventilated place to avoid bacterial contamination.

Are nano-sponges bad for our health when doing housework?

Nano-sponge is also known as the magic clean sponge friction, the technical term is melamine sponge (). Cleaning household stainless steel products, bathroom products, glass products, tiles, leather sofas, cars, tables and chairs, wood floors and other items are very effective, only need water to quickly remove stains, so fast is familiar to everyone.

However, there are reports that the raw material of the nano-sponge is melamine,cellulose sponge sheet which means melamine. Is this harmful to the human body? The main reason for concern is the fallout from the melamine-tainted milk powder scandal. But melamine is not toxic, and the milk poisoning incident was caused by children eating milk powder laced with melamine. Melamine is not toxic, but it doesn't mean you can eat it. Just like a stone is not poisonous, if you break it into a powder and eat it, there will surely be problems, indigestion, malnutrition, and even death. Melamine itself is indigestible and has no nutrients. Unscrupulous manufacturers add nitrogen to milk powder in response to agency tests. Children naturally do not digest, leading to kidney stones, long-term malnutrition, and also lead to big-head dolls.

Related Hot Topic

What materials make up cellulose sponges?

Cellulose, also known as non-petroleum, recyclable vegetable fiber, is used to make cellulose sponges. This natural material is 100% derived from wood fibers, which are then processed into wood pulp, making cellulose sponges much more environmentally friendly than plastic.

cellulose sponge sheet konjac body sponge steel sponge

More Articles

Three application directions of inorganic quartz stone, make the building
Three application directions of inorganic quartz stone, make the building "susta...

Building materials are an important part of a building. On the one hand, building materials affect the form and style of the...

quartz benchtops kitchen decoration quartz stone

What is a Probe Table? Recommendations on the types and functions of probe stations
What is a Probe Table? Recommendations on the types and functions of probe stati...

A Probe Table often refers to a component of a probe station used in the field of electronics and semiconductor testing. P...

semiconductor Automation equipment

Who is the true end of household chores, vacuum cleaners or sweeping robots?
Who is the true end of household chores, vacuum cleaners or sweeping robots?

Handheld vacuum cleaners and sweeping robots are two common cleaning tools used in homes today, and many people wonder wheth...

What determines a successful event?
What determines a successful event?

What determines a successful event?A successful event not only appears organized, but it actually is organized. The best eve...

Cell phone battery does not last? Charging do three things wrong
Cell phone battery does not last? Charging do three things wrong

First, let s popularize a little knowledge. Nowadays, cell phones and laptops use lithium-ion batteries instead of NiMH/Nich...

lithium-ion battery charge batteries charging cycle

Joel sierra nico: big data surprising seeds
Joel sierra nico: big data surprising seeds

There s an old joke about a copwho s walking his beatin the middle of the night,and he comes across a guyunder a street lamp...

big data

Without iCloud, how can I backup my iPhone to iTunes?
Without iCloud, how can I backup my iPhone to iTunes?

Without iCloud, how can I backup my iPhone to iTunes?Step 1: Use a dependable USB cable to connect your iPhone to the PC. St...

What is mining? What is mining machine,mine,mining
What is mining? What is mining machine,mine,mining

What is mining?Mining is the process of using computer hardware to calculate the location of digital currency and obtain wha...