Module manufacturers for market reshuffling or have accelerated development start

mode is emerging. According to the business revenue statistics of majorlte m2 module manufacturers, in 2020, Yuan Yuan ranked the first with 600 million module ...

Jul 19,2022 | Anita

lte m2

mode is emerging. According to the business revenue statistics of majorlte m2 module manufacturers, in 2020, Yuan Yuan ranked the first with 600 million module business revenue, and Guanghe Tong ranked the second. Nissan Intelligence (Nissan Intelligence) ranked third, the company quickly entered the module business through the acquisition of Satcom and Longsang Technologies. In terms of gross margin, due to the large number of participating vendors and the low price competition strategy adopted by module vendors to capture the fast-rising share of IoT, the gross margin of module vendors will basically be between 15%-22% in 2020.

Operator profitability maintains a leading position. From the perspective of profitability, Guangdong Grid focuses on strategies in high-value areas such as automotive networking and consumer electronics to achieve higher profitability, with a net margin of 10.34% in 2020 , significantly ahead of other module manufacturers. As a platform module manufacturer, Telecommunication pursues scale advantage. In the process of rapid product volume, followed by scaling up to build cost advantages and profitability. (Source: Future Think Tank)

Looking ahead, we believe that small manufacturers will gradually lag behind and market concentration is expected to increase. On the one hand, low-speed products have lower requirements for sexual performance and more serious product homogenization, so the value of the channel may be more prominent. Compared with small manufacturers, leading manufacturers have access to a wider range of channels, and leading manufacturers have greater scale advantages in procurement and processing, and can obtain higher profit margins for the same price. On the other hand, the 5G era has arrived. 5G is more difficult to develop technology than 3G and 4G because of the high frequency band and faster speed. At the same time, it also brings multiple costs of 5G chips, testing and patent licensing. Based on the fierce competition of low-speed products, we think it is difficult for small module makers to have enough profit margin to bear a large amount of R&D investment, and it is an inevitable trend for small module makers to clear out. Under the background of upstream chip tension and epidemic affecting business development, small module makers have weaker risk resistance, market liquidation or accelerated start, and industry concentration is expected to increase.

Investment analysis

With the rapid growth of the global IoT enterprise market, the number of IoT connections continue to explode, the relevant national policies to support the system and for the downstream of various new applications for scenario design demand, IoT management industry boom will continue to be healthy upward. We can think of cellular module as an important part of the IoT connection layer, will continue to benefit from the rapid start of the connection layer hardware facilities and equipment; with the development of 5G technology, 5G module shipments began to gradually enter the company's scale release phase, the future is expected to usher in the volume and price rise. With the global financial market rising in the east and falling in the west, and the market concentration further increasing, MobileTech and GWT have been increasing their market share by virtue of their superiority in products, cost, services, channels and marketing, and the double-leader pattern has been highlighted.

Related Hot Topic

Is a SIM card required for LTE-M?

In order to connect devices to the LoRaWAN® Network Server, LoRaWAN® technology uses a gateway. Either a cellular data connection or an ethernet backhaul can be used for this. Data is delivered directly to the server with NB-IoT or LTE-M; a gateway is not needed. However, there is a cost involved; each device will require a SIM card.

Is a SIM card required for LTE-M?

In order to connect devices to the LoRaWAN® Network Server, LoRaWAN® technology uses a gateway. Either a cellular data connection or an ethernet backhaul can be used for this. Data is delivered directly to the server with NB-IoT or LTE-M; a gateway is not needed. However, there is a cost involved; each device will require a SIM card.

Will LTE provide Wi-Fi?

LTE simply indicates that the tablet offers 4G connectivity in addition to Wi-Fi. You won't need to remain within the range of a Wi-Fi hotspot if you have a tablet with 4G capability and a data plan. A Wi-Fi-only tablet, on the other hand, limits your access to Wi-Fi for internet access.

The M band test is what?

Based on their electrical charge, the test divides blood proteins into several groups. M proteins are aberrant compounds that are frequently discovered using the protein electrophoresis test. Myeloma, often known as multiple myeloma, is a kind of malignancy that can be detected by the presence of M proteins.

More Articles

3M™ Tabletop Filter System Water Dispenser HCD-2, black
3M™ Tabletop Filter System Water Dispenser HCD-2, black

The built-in high-efficiency water filtration system has won the international certification of NSF/ANSI 42 and 53, which ca...

desktop water dispenser water dispenser desktop drinking water

Discover 10 Foods That Are Good for Women's Health With The Power of Nutrition
Discover 10 Foods That Are Good for Women's Health With The Power of Nutrition

Women are aware of the significance of maintaining their health. To maintain our vibrator with apphealth and strength, we mu...

How do I grow my manufacturing business?
How do I grow my manufacturing business?

How do I grow my manufacturing business?Five Manufacturing Growth Success Factors that Have Been Proven a good plan. 60% of...

What is a good salt reduction method for snacks that stretch your hands while you are at home?
What is a good salt reduction method for snacks that stretch your hands while yo...

Corona s damage often spends more time at home and often reaches out too salty instant foods and snacks. Taking too much sal...

Salt kidney failure high blood pressure

Men's pain - sexual power decline, how to recover
Men's pain - sexual power decline, how to recover

Characteristics of Decline in Sexual PerformanceDecline in sexual ability is a major reason why men cannot hold their head u...

Decline in Sexual Performance

Does a quicker charge reduce battery life?
Does a quicker charge reduce battery life?

Does a quicker charge reduce battery life?With all that added power, you\ d think your battery may be in danger. However, ba...

Should I wax or not wax my hair? You should know these five effects of hair removal.
Should I wax or not wax my hair? You should know these five effects of hair remo...

Due to the hot weather in summer, many Chinese women will wear some cool and dermes hairlessrefreshing clothes, but for the ...

Do you know the difference between horizontal machining centers and vertical machining centers?
Do you know the difference between horizontal machining centers and vertical mac...

Horizontal machining center.It is a machining center where the spindle axis is set parallel toAntminer S19 the table, and is...