How do metabolic diseases occur? In fact, there are four aspects of responsibility and it is time to change

As we age, our organs decline and our risk of chronic metabolic clinic and metabolic diseases increases dramatically, such as obesity, steatosis, type 2 diabete...

Mar 23,2022 | SERENA

metabolic clinic

As we age, our organs decline and our risk of chronic metabolic clinic and metabolic diseases increases dramatically, such as obesity, steatosis, type 2 diabetes and atherosclerosis. The common cause is obesity caused by unhealthy lifestyle, so let's take a closer look.

How do metabolic diseases happen?

1. Bad habits

High-sugar and high-fat diets, overeating all the time, and lack of physical activity can lead to overnutrition and obesity, which are the common development causes of metabolic diseases in enterprises. Especially for the accumulation of too much fat in the abdomen, it can increase insulin resistance, which will continue to exacerbate metabolic dysfunction, promote fat accumulation, and eventually we enter a vicious circular economic state.

2. Hyperglycemia and Hyperlipidemia

Insulin resistance is an independent risk factor for various diseases, such as triple high levels, diabetes, stroke and coronary heart disease. Type II diabetes occurs when insulin resistance makes blood sugar difficult to control. In addition, lipolysis is reduced, free fatty acids, bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels are increased, and even high blood pressure and atherosclerosis.

3. Liver and kidney damage

The study found that obese human adipose tissue contains a large number of macrophages, which can trigger an inflammatory response; macrophages colonize different parts of the body, thereby releasing a large number of inflammatory mediators. If macrophages accumulate in the liver, they can cause hepatic lipogenesis, cause an inflammatory response, interfere with sugar and fat metabolism, and aggravate metabolic disorders;

Insulin resistance, coupled with inflammation, can rebuild blood vessels, cause renal parenchyma damage, increase glomerular permeability, cause renal ischemia, accelerate kidney damage, and vascular success also accelerates the atherosclerotic process, causing cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.

4. Imbalance of intestinal flora

Intestinal flora plays an important role in the body, but poor diet, abuse of antibiotics, and staying up late will disturb the balance of intestinal flora, easily cause endotoxemia, cause chronic low-grade inflammation, and then induce metabolic syndrome.

Related Hot Topic

What conditions may a thorough metabolic panel identify?

A CMP can help your doctor identify specific problems including diabetes, renal disease, and hypertension when combined with other tests and data from a clinical evaluation.

Describe a Roux limb.

The pouch is attached to the Roux limb, which is the jejunum, the middle section of the small intestine. Bypassing the majority of the stomach, food travels directly from the pouch into the Roux limb.

What reduces IBS flare-ups?

Small amounts of peppermint oil taken by some people have found relief from IBS flare-ups. Others discover that regularly consuming probiotics boosts the [good] bacteria in the gut, which reduces or prevents flare-ups. Reduce or completely cut off caffeine from your diet.

More Articles

Richart buys 2.7% of US dollars alive
Richart buys 2.7% of US dollars alive

Here is my foreign currency arrival notice.The USD portion was notified to me today,I set 31.12 before.Then ... the other on...

it It history

Faster payment: Is it free?
Faster payment: Is it free?

Faster payment: Is it free?37 institutions are directly connected to the Faster Payments Service as of December 2021. For pe...

What are the best recommendations for removing acne scars?
What are the best recommendations for removing acne scars?

1. Use whitening and moisturizing productsThe first way to get rid of acne scars is to use whitening and moisturizing produc...

acne scars removal methods

3D copier, three-dimensional printing, rapid prototyping technology
3D copier, three-dimensional printing, rapid prototyping technology

Analysis I: DefinitionRapid Prototyping (RapidPrototyping, mobile mine commonly known as RP), introduced in the mid to late ...

Why is Midzy the ITZY fandom's name?
Why is Midzy the ITZY fandom's name?

Why is Midzy the ITZY fandom s name?The name is derived from the Korean word trust (). The phrase MIDZY is thought to si...

What is assistance for financial statements?
What is assistance for financial statements?

What is assistance for financial statements?You may sign the STATEMENT OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT if you are capable of supporting...

What software is suitable for PDF reading?
What software is suitable for PDF reading?

What software is suitable for PDF reading?We increasingly need a PDF reader so that we can focus on reading PDF files.A prof...

PDF reading PDF files

Beidou-3 was officially opened and my country has its own satellite navigation system
Beidou-3 was officially opened and my country has its own satellite navigation s...

July 28th, according to Sina Technology News, thanks to the good news that Intel Group plans to outsource more chip manufact...

Beidou satellite navigation