Offline cross-border payment methods

1. Wire TransferAdvantages: fast payment, arrives in a few minutes; delivery before payment, to ensure that the interests of the enterprise are not lost;The buy...

Mar 08,2022 | Carina

Offline cross-border payment methods

1. Wire Transfer

Advantages: fast payment, arrives in a few minutes; delivery before payment, to ensure that the interests of the enterprise are not lost;

The buyer is prone to distrust after payment is made; the number of users is small, which limits the transaction volume of the merchant; both the buyer and the seller must pay the handling fee, online omnichannel payment,and the larger the amount, the higher the handling fee;

Scope of application Wire transfer is a common mode of traditional B2B payment, suitable for large transaction payments.

2. Western Union

Western Union is the world's leading express money transfer method for sending and withdrawing money from Western Union agent locations in most countries around the world. The Western Union Commission is the responsibility of the buyer.

Advantages: the arrival speed is fast; the handling fee is borne by the buyer, which is very cost-effective for the seller; the money can be withdrawn before delivery, and the security is good.

Disadvantages: The risk is extremely high for buyers, and it is not easy for buyers to accept; buyers and sellers need to go to the Western Union offline counter to operate; the handling fee is high.

3. MoneyGram

MoneyGram, also known as MoneyGram remittance. This is a fast and reliable way to send money internationally, and the recipient can use the number provided by the sender to receive the money.

Advantages: The remittance speed is fast, and it can be received in 10 minutes; when the remittance amount is not high, the cost is relatively low, there is no intermediate bank handling fee, no telegraph fee, and the process is simple;

Both the remitter and the payee must be individuals; the remittance must be made overseas; if the customer remits money with a cash account, they must also pay a certain fee for cash conversion.

Rates: The maximum remittance amount for a single MoneyGram remittance shall not exceed US$10,000 (exclusive), and the maximum accumulated remittance of each remitter per day is US$20,000 (exclusive).

4. Hong Kong Offshore Company Bank Account

No need to worry about the $50,000 limit, which restricts sellers by opening offshore bank accounts in Hong Kong, receiving remittances from overseas buyers, and then remittances from Hong Kong accounts to mainland China accounts.

Advantages: There is no limit for receiving wire transfers, and there is no need to be limited by the annual exchange limit of 50,000 US dollars like mainland banks.

Disadvantages: The funds in the Hong Kong bank account need to be transferred to the mainland account, which is more troublesome; some customers choose underground banks, which have capital risks and legal risks;

Scope of application: It is suitable for traditional foreign trade and cross-border e-commerce, and is suitable for sellers with a certain trade scale.

Related Hot Topic

Describe the omnichannel platform.

A customer experience platform called an omnichannel lets businesses deliver a consistent customer experience across all media. Using any channel, you may access real-time customer data thanks to omnichannel platforms. Utilize automation to connect with customers through any channel.

What is an example of omnichannel?

Online platforms, brick-and-mortar locations, and app-based solutions will all be a part of an omni-channel retail experience. For instance, a clothing company may sell its goods online, through its app, on Amazon, in the "Shopping" section of Instagram, and in physical storefronts.

The definition of omnichannel capabilities

Customers should have a smooth purchasing experience regardless of whether they are shopping online from their phone or at a physical store, according to an omnichannel strategy. A multi-level integration is therefore necessary for an omnichannel approach, comprising distribution, marketing, and communication.

More Articles

How can you tell whether water has Legionella?
How can you tell whether water has Legionella?

How can you tell whether water has Legionella?How can I check my house for Legionella? You can purchase a Legionella water t...

Applications and Advantages of Carbon Dioxide Lasers
Applications and Advantages of Carbon Dioxide Lasers

Carbon dioxide laser is a kind of laser with high continuous output power, which has been developed earlier and the commerci...

Carbon dioxide laser application of lasers CO2 laser

Shortage of funds, need a loan, organize personal loan notes
Shortage of funds, need a loan, organize personal loan notes

1. Try to get a bank loan, not a loan broker.The broker fees are very high. Before you go to an online site, personal loan h...

Digital Dermatoscope: Revolutionizing Skin Health Monitoring
Digital Dermatoscope: Revolutionizing Skin Health Monitoring

In the fast-paced world of dermatology, staying ahead in skin health monitoring is essential for timely diagnosis and treatm...

The chernobyl nuclear power plant is why explosion?Siu dee teacher speak principle of nuclear reactors
The chernobyl nuclear power plant is why explosion?Siu dee teacher speak princip...

Hello, everyone. I am Mr. Li Yongle.Recently, HBO shot a new TV series.The Chernobyl was quite poplular.So many pupils of mi...

nuclear

Does structured deposit belong to wealth management or deposit?
Does structured deposit belong to wealth management or deposit?

Common bank deposits include demand, time, large certificates of deposit, structured deposits, etc. You may be familiar with...

Effectiveness of modular education in the Philippines?
Effectiveness of modular education in the Philippines?

Effectiveness of modular education in the Philippines?For the majority of average Filipino students, modular learning-a type...

Without iTunes, how do I upload music to my iPhone?
Without iTunes, how do I upload music to my iPhone?

Without iTunes, how do I upload music to my iPhone?On your iPhone, launch the Apple Music app and find the song, album, play...