Three skin care principles not to be missed in summer

Taking care of your skin is a daily necessity for women. However, not all women know how to protect and beautify their skin, especially during the hot summer mo...

Aug 08,2021 | Connie

Three skin care principles not to be missed in summer

Taking care of your skin is a daily necessity for women. However, not all women know how to protect and beautify their skin, especially during the hot summer months. During summer, pores expand and skin enhances sweat and oil production. In addition, the skin is also affected by UV rays and therefore loses moisture from the skin, which causes the epidermis to essentially produce more trichomes, which can lead to dark spots. Without a proper care regime, your skin can easily become darker, damaged and aged. The following are the unmissable skin care principles for summer.

Cleanse your skin

Cleanse

The first step in basic skin care is cleanliness and hygiene. You should shower and wash your face twice a day with a body wash and a mild cleanser. There are a variety of products on the market, but you should choose the one that best suits your skin. According to experts, women should use products derived from natural ingredients that have a cleansing effect as well as provide nourishment and moisturize the skin. For example, Hazeline's new body wash contains fresh goat's milk extract, natural pearl powder and Japanese rice germ, which is thought to not only cleanse the skin but also nourish it. Packaging. The protein content in this body wash with vitamins A, D, minerals... It also helps bring youthfulness, freshness, enhances elasticity and promotes the production of new skin cells.

Hydration

Hydration

This is considered an important step in the process of cleansing the skin and can lead to healthier skin. Regardless of your skin type, it is important to use a moisturizer. If possible, ask your dermatologist to measure elasticity and sebum levels and choose the right moisturizer for your skin. Moisturizer should be applied immediately after showering while your skin still retains a certain amount of moisture. However, you should only apply a sufficient amount to the cream that is absorbed into your skin and not too much to avoid waste and clogged pores.

Sun Protection Products

In summer skin care, you must carry sunscreen and apply cream regularly after 2-3 hours. There are two types of sunscreens, one for the face and one for the whole body. Sunscreens used for body skin are usually very greasy and can cause discomfort if applied to the face with greasy stickiness. Therefore, for facial skin, a specific type should be used. It is not only light and dry, but it also helps you not to apply too thick a layer and makes it easy to apply makeup.

More Articles

Share 10 of the most common computer skills you can master
Share 10 of the most common computer skills you can master

Many people think that the role of the keyboard is to type, that is, to enter data into the computer.In fact, in addition to...

quick lock screen Open Explorer display desktop

Do you know why embedded is so popular?
Do you know why embedded is so popular?

Why is the embedded industry so hot today? Are there any benefits for us to engage inembedded module embedded software devel...

Where in China are tomatoes grown?
Where in China are tomatoes grown?

Where in China are tomatoes grown?Almost 80% of this region s annual output is exported, making it China s leading producer ...

Should I wax or not wax my hair? You should know these five effects of hair removal.
Should I wax or not wax my hair? You should know these five effects of hair remo...

Due to the hot weather in summer, many Chinese women will wear some cool and dermes hairlessrefreshing clothes, but for the ...

The Art of Personalization with Custom Blinds
The Art of Personalization with Custom Blinds

When it comes to in-home curtain designs, blinds are the epitome of function and fashion. To take your window-dressing up a ...

curtain

3D Printing: How 3D Printing Is Changing the Foundry Fabrication Process
3D Printing: How 3D Printing Is Changing the Foundry Fabrication Process

While the benefits of 3D printing seem endless, there is one industry that hasn t been given sla printing serviceany love fr...

On WeChat, how do I take payments?
On WeChat, how do I take payments?

On WeChat, how do I take payments?You must have a WeChat account with a linked bank account or credit and debit card in orde...

Is iTunes still a Windows 11 option?
Is iTunes still a Windows 11 option?

Is iTunes still a Windows 11 option?As Microsoft released its most recent Windows 11 beta, it announced that the Apple Music...