To your circle of guest - YouTube we don't mix!Only to torture namewee?!| grass ye make things ep2 mimosa diaries

Mimosa makes things happen!Only makes truth!TodayWe have twodelegators who are not too small.They find Mimosa and Monkeyto help them deal with some things.Then ...

Apr 24,2020 | Anne

To your circle of guest - YouTube we don't mix!Only to torture namewee?!| grass ye make things ep2 mimosa diaries

Mimosa makes things happen!Only makes truth!TodayWe have twodelegators who are not too small.They find Mimosa and Monkeyto help them deal with some things.Then we listen firstthat they want us to do.Introduce first.I'm Jack.who is responsible for some thins of Namewee in Taiwan.And this is Xia Mian.She is his broker.Major is broker.Namewee is too smart.We can't play a trick on him.Hope this time can through MimosaHis strength can help us play trick on Namewee.

This is a big challenge to us.Unless you shoot the works.At most you will not do this in the future.We discuss first.Ok?OKOKMimosa makes things happenOnly makes truth!We always affect their shooting.In constant condiction.Your standpoint are all right.The camera is hereWhen coming hereThis is our professional host today.These are all dramatic effect.It can't put this on real machine.Police doesn't like you put these things now.Starting the plan!Teach celebrity to clip dolls.The series has not been taken for a while.But asthe wildest eight plus nine on the earth.Of course to invite the wildest one.Wizard of Malaysia.Namewee!!Hello!New album.Asian WantedToday, our point is to teach youHow to become a professional clip doll master.We choose doll firstSee what things you like.We find more special.But otherswith burden attend your program.are less chance to clip dolls.Yes, I tell youStrange things.This?You know what it is?Of course, we are boys.He suddenly stepped into the trap.This is massager.If your father has sore backs.

You can give it to him.You actually know what it is.I'm filial piety.Buy these things. Right.Mother can use, too.Don't study carelessly, you'll break your leg.Do you need? We teach you how to clip on site.Ok, come.No way!I think my artist can't clip it.This can't.Give it a try.I think it's not ok.Why?This is sex toy.We come to publicize albumNot come to clip these things.It's fine. I think thisOkokOk, let's shoot another.Restart shooting.It's good for people over eighteen.It can use on plane.Use your basic thought to play it first.RingtonesExcuse meExcuse me, live radio.Mimosa brew unhappy emotion.Namewee is embarrassed.Ok , let's start.Use your basic way to play it.Clipping the circle is better.The circle.I see your program have to sway.Not this time.Our program isFirst throw ten dollars.And body shake two times.Don't teach carelessly!!Shake before using.Then aim at it.I think that this have problem.Because it usually goes down.Usually it is.We try again.Shake before using.Not you.Hole-in-one, goWho use thisI think it really have problem.

We change next one because this is broken.WaitCan you play aclip playerWe are mentality of clip player.Then you scold him.Have to scold?Call him to deal with it quickily.Just talk about it.Because I do customer service before.It's very hard.Our program is so spicy.Really need to so fierce?Hello?Are you Mr.Peng?Your clip doll machine have problem.Sorry, please come here.Is it?Can't look it anymore.Wait.Do you know where are we?Don't be so fierce..We have throwed five times.I think you just talk about it.I think your machine really exaggerating.Excuse me.You know a lot of people post on the internet recently.I directly post you to the internetTo see how you do business.I will come and deal with it right away.Just wait for me five minutes.Ok, wait for him to come and deal with it.He came over and told him peacefully.Play others first.Wait for him to come and deal with it.It's important to live in harmony.Girls should like this.This is pink.Pink, comeI throw money for you.Do you have the feeling started now?I must get you out.Let Monkey show us first.Th host is coming.Wait.The host is coming, ok ok ok.Don't touch. Don't touch the machine.You haven't touch it yet.Not yet.Do you understand?Is this a fault or you use on purpose?

No, I've just been set up the machine for a while.May not be well adjusted.I tell youYour behaviorIf you continue this wayYou are suspicions of fraud.Namewee come here todaySorryYou deal with it first.SorryI think. Shoot it.I think this is an educational meaning.Because of each moneySorry let you play unhappyily.NO NONever mind.No, let you play unhappyily.No, not unhappy.Wait a moment, we are shooting.Ok, you put it first.We will not post you to the internet.SorryIt's fine.Come, Monkey.Stiil let you show to us.What should I do if I lose face?At this time, it depends on skill.Come out.Is there a more simple version?Because I didn’t get it today, I will feela bit unhappyThis ok.Usually we are shootingWe all will not set whether it clip easily or not.We all depends on our skill.Just once.Front and rear paws.

youtube视频推广

Right, it's the feeling.Come out.Almost, again.Right left lower claw.The host attack again.Sorry, it's fixed.Can I take a photo with Namewee?Sorry, we are shooting now.Just only take a photo.Now we are doing internal work.You know the vital energy is here.We are shooting.Slow down, please.Sorry, come.Come.Closer to the hole.Right left right leftGood, stop.GoodIt is.Give me five.Can you give me a sign?Because my children like him, too.We are shooting now.Trouble youYou just finished. I have to hurry back.Sign first.Let's sign with him first.But we are shooting, you still have to wait.Because my children like Namewee, too.Do you here to fool around with us?We took it and let him go.I think that you can't do this seriously.Wouldn't you be too exaggerated?TwiceHow many times do you want?How is it nowWhat you sayIs you enoughYou said that you have been several times.How is it now?Ok, don't argue with him.If really doesn't want to shoot with us.We can not shoot.The phone ring a bit.What are you doing now!Ok, it's fine.

We go back first.I will hit you if again.OKNothing, nothing, we can get things done.Coordination firstYou deal with it first.If you can we shoot this directly.Ok, we can shoot directly.Ok,are you ok?Have to be happy.Switch quickily.It's pink, ya.Do you have a lot of feeling?It will be happy if girls take this.If a girl next to me.Since there is such a thing,but we stiil want you to take away aawesome thing in Taiwan.Very awesome.He had fixed it already.You know several of my friendsstill quite need.Several good friends.Usually talks about friends,all talk himself.How could it be me?Very understand.The black?The carton.I also want to know what is inside.

You obviously know what it is.I don't know.Pretent you don't know.Let me help his friend first.Monkey clip, Monkey come.Hard to clip.Have to stand up.How did you succeed at onceThis is skill.The police come.Let's pause.You stand here, don't move.Nothing nothingIs something outside.Nothing nothing.Thank you.The consumption has dispute.Likes fraud.Taiwanese police are so busy.Taiwanese police should be busy.Very busy.So why we shoot that just?This is the point.School uniform.Close to the hole must be win.Come on later, okay?Sorry, sir.Wait a moment.You can!The police all come.OkI give you thisWhat are you want to do?Because we shoot the programIs that skillIf you give it to me that it's no challenge.Just take a photo.SorryWe almost finish.This is for you.Not to do anything more than three times!Really so sorry.

This is for you.This is for you.Congratulations, Namewee was joked!!Have this box?Would your program play trick on someone?You just ask me what program they doingYou said they only clip dolls.Today, we play trick on you on purpose.Your drinks.Out of my surprise,why you choosed this as soon as you came?We have set it.So you have been shooting all the time?Yes, we are .I have small microphone.The point is that have you be played?I am worried about the police.It's good that police come.Heaven help us.Is the police real?Yes, they are.I think that your all budget too high.Even the police came.I'm worried about he came here.To see where are youAm I really so fierce?

Very fierce just now.Both of you.The temperament is different when talking Taiwanese.Who are him? Your friend?Our friend.He is Peng Pa.A professional actor.Very likes.Actually our program todayis really a big success.Earn two thisare for my friendsI also want public to remember a wordusually talking about friends are saying that they are themselves.No noReally!Then Namewee, do you want firstintroduce it.This is my new album in 2019.Called Asian Wanted.There are a lot of new songsand some old which haven't be released.are all inAnd our main song recentlyis calledHow to doIt is Power Station and I two trainschorus together.And the MV is very good to see.You have to see.Han is Taiwanese light.act in it.Indigenous people, black men,Malaysian and Han'sbig match.Can we go back to see quickily?Hurry up, I want to go back to see.Is it in this?Yes

Sources of article:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1jwcleTodE

YouTube

More Articles

If couples maintain these three behaviors, their relationship will improve
If couples maintain these three behaviors, their relationship will improve

We all know that Kaka has a partner wand vibrator who has been with her for 7 years, and the two of them have had a very sol...

wand vibrator

How can you properly use and clean test probes to maximize their life?
How can you properly use and clean test probes to maximize their life?

Test probes are a critical test tool that help engineers and technicians measure and diagnose electronic devices.probe test ...

electronic devices cleaning test technicians measure

What advantages does a water dispenser offer?
What advantages does a water dispenser offer?

What advantages does a water dispenser offer?A water dispenser makes it simple to get access to drinking water. It is a very...

Ultimate Pest Control: Fly Killer Spray Recommendations for 2024!
Ultimate Pest Control: Fly Killer Spray Recommendations for 2024!

Fly killer sprays are pivotal in the fight against vector-borne diseases and the preservation of food security. best fly kil...

Fly killer sprays chemical insecticides serve

A water dispenser may it get too hot?
A water dispenser may it get too hot?

A water dispenser may it get too hot?Water dispensers have been known to overheat and catch fire. How may limescale be remov...

Active noise cancellation headphones can maintain English listening?
Active noise cancellation headphones can maintain English listening?

Along with the popularization of rapid 3d prototyping wireless Bluetooth headphones, more and more people are habitually wea...

What are the different materials of CNC machining in the future workshop?What is the information technology of CNC machining met
What are the different materials of CNC machining in the future workshop?What is...

CNC is also called computer gong, CNCCH or CNC machine tool is actually a name of this side of Hong Kong, later introduced i...

What makes 5G MiFi so costly?
What makes 5G MiFi so costly?

What makes 5G MiFi so costly?A few potential causes are as follows: Both functionality and design: The purpose of 4G/5G rout...